Nova SC Commitment
Nova Premier Soccer Club commitment to our players is to provide them with the best coaching available in a professional, elite player environment. The Nova coaching staff focuses on the 4 pillars of soccer development and is committed to developing each player’s technique (ball mastery), tactical understanding, physical component and the psychological dimension of athletics. All players will be treated fairly, and Nova Premier SC expects that all players will conduct themselves in accordance with the Nova Premier SC Code of Conduct.
Team selection and playing time will be based on commitment, ability, attitude and performance during practices and games. All decisions are made with the team in mind and the Nova coaching staff are committed to doing what is best for the team and the club. Our body of coaching staff is very approachable and open to dialogue with players about areas of improvement and playing time. Our club encourages dialogue between our players and staff and views this dialogue as opportunities for growth and maturation for our players and teams.
NOVA GAME AND TRAINING INFORMATION
2021 FALL SEASON: NOVEMBER
- There is no fall season for players in 9th-12th grade
- Teams will compete in a November College Showcase Tournament this year.
- Teams may train as soon as the High School State Tournament concludes, or when all the team members have finished out of their high school tournament in order to ready for the November Showcase
2022 WINTER SEASON: JANUARY – MARCH
- All Nova teams (U15 – U19) will train indoors twice per week
- Teams will do a strength and conditioning program.
2022 SPRING SEASON: APRIL – JUNE
- All Nova teams (U15 – U19) compete in the EDP – Games are self-scheduled with the other clubs. Therefore, games could take place any day of the weekend and on occasion and evening match during the week
- Nova reserves the right to place a high school team in the New England Club Soccer League (NECSL) if more appropriately competitive.
- Nova teams train 3x per week in the Spring
EDP and NECSL U15-U16 GAME INFORMATION
Game size: 11v11
Game length: 2×40 min
EDP and NECSL U17-U19 GAME INFORMATION
Game size: 11v11
Game length: 2×45 min
Fees & Registration Info
Two tournaments per year are included in the Player Fee for U15 – U19 age groups. However, if the coach request and the Board approves his or her team be entered in the Massachusetts State Cup, the fee will be covered by the club.
- November College Showcase, if available in the Fall of 2021.
- March College Showcase
- EDP Spring or Summer Showcase
- Massachusetts State Cup
*There may be additional fees due if teams elect to participate in other tournaments.