Nova SC Commitment
Nova Premier Soccer Club commitment to our players is to provide them with the best coaching available in a professional, elite player environment. The NOVA coaching staff focuses on the 4 pillars of soccer development and is committed to developing each player’s technique (ball mastery), tactical understanding, physical component and the psychological dimension of athletics. All players will be treated fairly, and NOVA Premier SC expects that all players will conduct themselves in accordance with the Nova Premier Soccer Club’s Code of Conduct.
Team selection and playing time will be based on commitment, ability, attitude and performance during practices and games. All decisions are made with the team in mind and the NOVA coaching staff are committed to doing what is best for the team and the club. Our body of coaching staff is very approachable and open to dialogue with players about areas of improvement and playing time. Our club encourages dialogue between our players and staff and views this dialogue as opportunities for growth and maturation for our players and teams.
NOVA Premier SC supports Dual Rostering (participating in the U9-U14 Town Travel program) and the participation in other sports by its players provided they can honor their commitment to NOVA.
NOVA GAME AND TRAINING INFORMATION
FALL SEASON: AUGUST – NOVEMBER
- Training begins for U8 – U10 teams in mid-August in preparation for Labor Day Weekend Tournaments and the fall season
- CCL, New England Games are on Sundays from August 30th – November 8th
- NOVA Teams train 2x per week (weekdays) during the fall; typically, in the late afternoon/evening
WINTER SEASON: DECEMBER – MARCH
- All Nova teams (U8 – U10) will train indoors once per week
Nova teams will also compete in a futsal league, playing one game per week
SPRING SEASON: APRIL – JUNE
- All NOVA teams (U8 – U10) compete in the Club Champions League, (CCL) New England – Games on Sunday’s from April 3rd – June 12th (includes games both Sundays of April vacation, players are expected to be available)
Nova teams train 2x per week (weekdays)
CCL, NEW ENGLAND GAME INFORMATION
Game size: 7v7
Game length: 2×25 min
- Players should have at least 10 minutes of playing time before substitution
- This is to ensure equal playing time for all
- Also, so that players can have time to perform and develop
- The U9-U10 teams will have 7 game seasons with a” fun festival” played at the MYSA Fields in Lancaster sometime in May.
Fees & Registration Info
In addition to the Fall, Winter & Spring training, three tournaments per year are included in the Player Fee for U8 – U10 age groups.
- Labor Day
- March Preseason Tournament
- Memorial Day Weekend Tournament